We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Embedded Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Implement user interfaces, hardware link layers, firmware, real-time automation & control solutions for advanced measurement systems.
- Develop software for future instruments & devices on multiple platforms.
- Contribute to the software architecture & the development of software components up to series production & market introduction phase.
- Develop cutting-edge products in a highly dynamic & growing market.
- Work in-line with the highest quality standards in all aspects of daily work.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Solid professional experience in embedded software development
- Strong development & close-to-hardware debugging skills in C / C++, experience with BOOST, the latest C++ standards & Python is considered a plus.
- Familiar with oscilloscopes, protocol & logic analyzers.
- Able to understand hardware data sheets & schematics.
- Skilled in translating high-level descriptions into technical requirements & implementations.
- Experienced in different types of automated testing (e.g.; unit testing, continuous integration).
- Any know-how with tools such as Visual Studio, Git & CMake is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Enthusiastic to work in-line with agile principles such as Scrum.
- Collaborative, a strong communicator, self-motivated & willing to take on responsibilities.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantages.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.