We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ / Linux Software Developer. This role is a permanent position based in Zug Canton.
- Concept, implement, simulate & test sophisticated software for production machines.
- Develop solutions for complex mechatronic tasks & their optimization.
- Actively participate in a PC-based machine platform under Linux & get involved in choosing tools & technologies to be used in the future.
- Hold responsibility for the software within an interdisciplinary project team from conception to the market launch.
- Sound knowledge & experience in C ++ / C ++ 11 & Linux object-oriented software development.
- Good knowledge in the areas of Clean Code, Unit Testing, Refactoring & Design Patterns.
- Open to modern software development processes & tools (IDE, Wiki, Issuetracking, DVCS).
- Interested in robotics (including sensors, kinetics) & physical fundamentals.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Dynamic, adaptable, self-driven, quality-focused & customer-oriented.
- Enthusiastic to continually professionally develop.
- Very good command of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.