We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Monitoring System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Operate, coordinate, monitor & further develop the monitoring infrastructure.
- Consult & support users, process disturbances & create evaluations of business transactions.
- Plan & collaborate on releases & perform routine data cleansing & data maintenance functions.
- Collaborate in projects concerning the maintenance & development of application interfaces.
- Ensuring coordination between support centers & application developers as well as between application users & computer science departments.
- Create, update & administrate documentation required for application operations.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable role.
- Strong knowledge of OS (Windows, Linux, etc.) & DB (MySQL, MS SQL, etc.) is mandatory.
- Experience with Shell & Perl is considered advantageous.
- Skills in the configuration of monitoring systems with SNMP, SSH, WinRM, WMI, JMX & other technologies are a big plus.
- Completed Computer Science university degree.
- Trained in ITIL processes.
- Reliable, self-driven, structured & both solution & service-oriented.
- Flexible & ready to occasionally take on patching.
- Very good command of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.