We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Network Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zug Canton.
- Develop, implement & manage a global network infrastructure.
- Manage the full end to end technology life cycle.
- Develop & maintain technical diagrams & documentation.
- Collaborate with product vendors & telecom service providers.
- Participate in an on-call schedule with other team members to provide tier two network & infrastructure support.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Highly proficient skills & experience in network design & implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols & technologies.
- Strong experience in BGP.
- Good understanding of network security methodologies, architecture & best practices.
- Experienced in most of the following: Cisco routers, switches & security devices, Palo Alto, Check Point & Juniper security products, Arista networks & F5 application load balancers.
- Good knowledge of voice, video & multicast technologies.
- Solid experience with network management systems.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Very ambitious, motivated & team-oriented with high levels of initiative.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.