Entrepreneurial Java Developer (Trade & Investment Industry)
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Entrepreneurial Java Developer (Trade & Investment Industry). This role is permanent position based in Zurich.
- Hold responsibility for IT infrastructure, process automation & all Middle Office tasks.
- Maintain a trading infrastructure (e.g. refine execution logic, adjust risk check tools & implement new investment strategies).
- Ongoingly adapt process automation (reporting, fund cash management & customer settlements, etc.…).
- Support the company website & the Front Office in various matters.
- Act as a key interface to the front office, external service providers & outsourced accounting & compliance.
- At least 2 years of professional IT experience.
- Sound Java programming experience & expertise.
- Ideally skilled & experienced in MATLAB & GitHub.
- Any finance / investment banking skills are considered advantageous.
- Well-founded Computer Science training & education.
- A highly entrepreneurial personality.
- Team-oriented & willing to actively integrate into a small team.
Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are also highly desired.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.