We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior IT Security Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Create & implement concepts related to security monitoring use cases.
- Hold responsibility for Security Awareness in various departments.
- Handle & analyze security incidents & perform root cause analysis.
- Introduce measures to prevent & resolve security incidents.
- Test & define Monitoring Use Cases.
- Plan & Conduct Security Awareness Training
Your Skills & Experience:
- 6 years of relevant professional experience including several years of experience in security analysis & security incident handling.
- An in-depth knowledge of advanced security topics (such as offensive security & malware analysis).
- Sound knowledge of all common manual & tool-based attack techniques.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Ideally certified in the area of IT security (e.g. GIAC or GCIH).
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.