We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Windows System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich.
- Operate, maintain, further develop, monitor & troubleshoot a versatile IT infrastructure.
- Cooperate in administration & support when necessary.
- Create & maintain documentation.
- Implement internal & external IT projects (e.g. in the areas of security & CRM).
- Continuously improve services & the implementation of projects.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in IT Systems Engineering & the operation & maintenance of complex IT infrastructures.
- Extensive experience within Windows environments.
- In-depth expertise in IT Networks & Database Integration.
- Very good knowledge of Windows Server & VMware.
- Able to independently implement smaller projects from A to Z.
- Ideally experienced within Linux & Mac OS environments.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree (or equivalent education / training).
- Dynamic, creative, innovative & solution-oriented
- Communicative, ambitious & passionate about your profession.
- Fluent in German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers