We are currently looking on behalf of one of our top clients for a Senior infrastructure security engineer to take the responsibility of Security Services. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the security structure of the company
- Design, implement live systems and manage projects related to security solutions
- Close collaboration with the IT Operations team (3rd level support)
- Use new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implement improvements and automate all processes when possible
- Provides technical leadership for cross-functional projects and provide your expertise in security to other teams globally
- Communication with non-technical people in a comprehensive way
- At least 8 years of experience in Infrastructure Security
- Excellent comprehension of the infrastructure as a whole (network, hardware, software and cloud)
- Your background is Business, analytic and technology oriented
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills, patient and able to compromise
- Strong interpersonal skills, great team player
- Fluent English is a must + excellent French OR German skills
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.