We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior IT Network Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in the north of Fribourg Canton (a quickly commutable distance from Bern).
- Independently implement strategic plans into operational implementations.
- Apply "Good Practice" concepts & principles.
- Carry out Network monitoring & error analysis including documentation.
- Develop future-proof medium to long-term technical concepts, solutions & processes.
- Automate existing & new operational processes.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional IT Network Engineering experience in relation to complex Network structures.
- In-depth expertise in the following areas:
- LAN, WLAN (Cisco), switching, routing, NAC & QoS.
- Network Architecture & process design.
- Scripting, automation, monitoring & backup of network devices.
- Experienced in provider management.
- Several years of experience in an international environment.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Open, motivated, versatile & dynamic.
- Fluent English & a good command of German (ideally of at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.