We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Mobile App Software Test Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Create, implement & document manual & automated acceptance & verification tests for mobile apps, PC software & web applications
- Develop test cases using suitable test frameworks (e.g. TestNG, NUnit, Appium, Cucumber) & the associated programming languages (Java, C #).
- Assist in the establishment & expansion of an in-house infrastructure for the automated testing of applications on various operating systems & smartphone platforms.
- Expand specialist knowledge regarding the automated & cross-platform testing of mobile apps (Class IIb Medical Device) in cooperation with internal & external partners.
- Several years of experience in Testing Mobile Apps on iOS & Android platforms.
- Good knowledge of the technical functions of mobile platforms (smartphones) & the operating systems installed on them (iOS, Android).
- Experienced in the automated testing of PC software & web applications.
- Very good knowledge of Java or C #.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Ideally further trained in the field of software testing (e.g. ISTQB Certified Software Tester).
- Fluent in English & good knowledge of German (at least B1 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.