We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Embedded Systems Software Test Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Hold responsibility for software verification in embedded device projects.
- Create, implement & document verification tests for embedded software.
- Develop manual & automated test cases using suitable test frameworks (e.g. TestNG, NUnit, Cucumber) & the associated programming languages (Java, C/C ++).
- Assist in the establishment & expansion of an in-house infrastructure for the automated testing of embedded software or devices.
- Expand specialist knowledge regarding the automated testing of networked embedded devices.
- Several years of professional experience in Testing Embedded Software in C/C ++.
- Experienced in automated test environments for Embedded Software or Devices.
- Sound knowledge of Java (for test automation).
- Any experience as a test manager is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or similar.
- Ideally further trained in the field of software testing (e.g. ISTQB Certified Software Tester) & medical software (e.g. IEC 62304) .
- Fluent in English & good knowledge of German (at least B1 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.