We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Agile Technical R&D Project Manager. This role is permanent position based in Zürich.
- Report to & support the CTO in the running the various project teams throughout the company in an international environment.
- Provide support with budget estimation & planning definition of different R&D projects.
- Develop accurate, comprehensive & regular reporting regarding all R&D projects & available resources.
- Collaborate with other Project Managers to predict project blockers within the department or in the interphase departments & suggest appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders & ensure that technical documentation for all R&D projects are complete, maintained & up-to-date (e.g. server, Confluence, etc.).
- Coordinate with project team leaders in all R&D locations
- Together with the CTO continuously monitor Product Development Process, identify process blockers & propose improvements.
- Contribute to product testing definition & execution.
- Provide administrative support in relation to the Technology Department.
Your Skills & Experience:
- A technical background with at least 5 years of professional international experience in the Management & Planning of R&D projects in the field of Electronics or Sensors or similar.
- Skilled & proven experience in Agile Project Management Processes, Strategies & Methods.
- Expertise & experience in the area of Product Development.
- Strong experience in working with agile teams.
- A high sense of personal accountability regarding decision making & supervising R&D teams.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills & experienced in establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Completed Master’s Degree in the area of Electronics, Telecommunications or related field.
- A Certification in Agile Project Management (PMI-ACP, IAPM or similar).
- Skilled in prioritizing, predicting challenges & proactively overcoming obstacles.
- Assertive & strong communication skills.
- An Agile & focused approach to work.
- Accustomed to working in an innovative & international high-tech environment.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers