We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Security Engineer. The role is a permanent position split between in Zurich & St. Gallen Canton.
- Engineer IT security mechanisms & carry out operational security engineering.
- Collaboration with Red Team Operations.
- Create technical concepts.
- Participate in technical security projects.
- Review current threat & attack developments (TTPs) & develop possible countermeasures.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an IT Security Engineer.
- Strong expertise in IT security standards & best practices.
- A sound knowledge of modern Cybersecurity operations.
- Completed IT Apprenticeship or relevant University Degree.
- Ideally certified in the field of IT security.
- Self-driven, high initiative & very motivated to continuously further develop.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.