We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Security / IAM Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Work closely with team & support customers in the planning, realization & implementation of various security-specific solutions (related to both infrastructure & software).
- At least 4 years of professional IT Security Engineering experience.
- Some experience & expertise in implementing an IAM System.
- Sound experience & knowledge in the majority of the following areas:
- Identity & Access Management processes & technologies (Ideally One Identity Manager, Nevis or Active Directory Federation Services).
- Network infrastructures (firewalls, proxy, remote access, Microsoft, Linux, network engineering).
- Architecture of complex & distributed IT systems (processes, software, infrastructure) and interfaces.
- Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Windows, SQL Server, Azure).
- Physical & logical access control processes & technologies (PKI, biometric Access systems, Legic).
- Project methods (SCRUM & / or HERMES)
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Ideally further trained in IT Security (CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT GIAC).
- Communicative, self-confident & a team-player.
- Committed, ambitious, resilient & goal-oriented.
- Able to enjoy both conceptual work & solution implementations.
- Fluent English speaker & a good command of German (at least B2 level). French language skills are also considered as a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.