We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior IT System / DevOps / Cloud Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Concept & implement demanding projects based on the latest IT technologies.
- Hold responsibility for developing the conception, architecture, design, realization & implementation of systems.
- Recognize new trends & play a leading role in implementing new ideas & initiatives.
- At least 5+ years of relevant professional experience within Windows and / or Linux environments.
- Solid conceptual & practical experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Skilled in planning & implementing automations & with appropriate tools such as the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
- Sound experience in VMware, KVM or AHV & hyper-convergent infrastructures.
- Very familiar with the advantages & disadvantages of Azure, AWS or GCP & the know-how to identify the most suitable provider to achieve the best results.
- Skilled in planning complex active domain infrastructures from scratch & designing & implementing migration paths for existing environments.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Ideally in possession of relevant technical certifications.
- Committed, ambitious, self-confident, creative, solution-oriented & a team-player.
- Strong communication skills & highly proficient in conveying your ideas & providing clients with advice & support.
- Fluent English speaker & a good command of German (at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.