We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Information Security Officer in the area of ICT Planning & Governance. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Develop Information Security goals to ensure the confidentiality, integrity & availability of Information.
- Identify & evaluate information risks based on threat & vulnerability analysis & suggest & enforce measures to reduce identified risks.
- Develop, introduce & maintain Information Security Strategy & an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Lead Cyber Risk Management in coordination with Business Risk Management.
- Ensure external & internal compliance in the associated area of activity.
- Ensure employee awareness at all levels & roles.
- Hold responsibility for Access Management.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in Information Security.
- Conduct contract negotiations & advise stakeholders.
- Hold Project Management & Budget responsibilities.
- Skilled & experienced in professionally leading teams.
- Completed relevant University Degree.
- Motivated by demanding tasks & projects.
- Strong communication & advisory skills.
- Conceptual & highly proficient coordination expertise.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.