We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows System Specialist (Potential Team Lead). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Support & expand Microsoft products, GPO, Active Directory & LDAP
- Develop & support Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- Implement a Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution.
- Extend an Access & Rights Management (ARM) solution.
- Create scripts with PowerShell.
- Support & coordinate software packaging in collaboration with an external service provider.
- Potentially Lead a small team in the area of client engineering (if the recruited candidate has the ability & motivation to do so).
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience as a Windows System Specialist or similar.
- Sound technical skills & experience in Windows, GPO & Active Directory.
- Experience & expertise in PowerShell Scripting is mandatory
- Any know-how in the areas of IAM & LDAP is a plus.
- Any experience in Leading a team is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Highly organized, responsible, self-driven, pragmatic, solution-oriented & communicative.
- Fluent in English & a busines proficient level (B2/C1) in German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.