We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Security Specialist. This is a permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Create concepts for cyber security including measures & architectures.
- Hold joint responsibility for operational data security, reverse & forward proxies & public DNS domain management & firewalls.
- Manage infrastructure & monitor security patch management on servers & clients.
- Provide on-call service & act as a deputy for DNS, DHCP, IP address management, antivirus & identity management.
- Hold a variety of interfaces within IT worldwide; to internal business departments & specialist areas as well as to external service providers.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an IT Security Specialist.
- A broad technological overview & in-depth experience in Cyber Security & IT Security standards & best practices.
- Strong experience in identifying possible threats & risks to IT security.
- Skilled & experienced in the creation & further development of concepts in the IT security environment.
- Good experience in the area of Cloud Security.
- A very proficient knowledge of Network Technologies & Server & Client Operating Systems.
- A very good knowledge of Certificate Management (private key infrastructure).
- Any experience with SIEM technologies is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Responsible, self-driven, high-initiative, enthusiastic, analytical & solution-oriented.
- Confident, good communication skills & a team-player.
- Fluent German (at least C1 level) & English is mandatory. An understanding of Swiss German is considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.