We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Network Engineer. This is a permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Implement, operate & further develop a LAN Network.
- Provide Second level support in the area of Networking.
- Hold joint responsibility for DNS, DHCP, NTP, IP address management & LAN & WLAN management worldwide.
- Coordinate the Network with respect to WAN activities with providers & local colleagues.
- Operate & further develop a monitoring platform for Network Components.
- Participation in IoT projects.
- Support the security teams in the operation & further development of remote access, firewall & proxies.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in operating Cisco-based Network Infrastructures.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Dynamic, self-driven, responsible, reliable, analytical & solution-oriented.
- Confident, good communication skills & a team-player.
- Fluent German (at least C1 level) & English is mandatory. An understanding of Swiss German is considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.