We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ & Python Software Engineer with a background in the areas of Electrical or Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) Engineering, Robotics or Physics. This is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Develop reliable & stable software applications (including data post-processing, numerics & visualization) & automation & control solutions for advanced measurement systems
- Partake in all stages of product development,
- Create cutting-edge software for contemporary measurement products.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in C++ Software Engineering & Python.
- University Degree in the areas of Electrical or Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) Engineering, Robotics, Physics or related field (or associated professional experience).
- Excellent knowledge of & experience in the latest associated tools & technologies including advanced C++, STL, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Boost, MS Visual Studio & Unit Tests.
- Professional product development experience.
- Focused on high-quality, user-friendliness & reliability when designing software.
- Self-motivated, responsible, dynamic, structured, creative, efficient & a skilled multi-tasker.
- Collaborative, team & customer-oriented & good communication skills.
- Good English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.