We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud DevOps Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Hold responsibility for the further development & operation of services based on DevOps principles.
- Proactively shape the further development of public cloud services together with the team with focus on customer satisfaction & qualitative & economic KPIs.
- Ensure that technical services are scalable & multipliable through consistent standardization, modularization & automation.
- Carry out implementation as code (IaC, CaC, DSC) & automation using CI / CD pipelines & scripting.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of Cloud & DevOps Engineering.
- Extensive experience in the technical implementation of Modern Cloud Solutions & Public Cloud Services.
- A strong & holistic understanding of Cloud Solutions, Microsoft Azure & the Microsoft DevOps stack.
- Enthusiastic about Agile organizations & Agile values (Lean, Kanban, DevOps).
- Completed Computer Science University Degree or similar.
- Ideally Cloud Certified.
- Proactive, motivated, creative, collaborative & focused on continuous improvement.
- Confident, customer-oriented & a team-player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written) & ideally able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.