We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Modern Workplace Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Understand customer needs & challenges & optimally support & deliver maximum value to them.
- Exchange directly with customers, end users & the team.
- Actively carry out Change Management.
- Hold responsibility for the further development & operation of services based on DevOps principles.
- Together with the team; proactively shape the further development of Modern Workplace Services with focus on customer experience & qualitative & economic KPIs.
- Ensure that technical services are scalable & multipliable through consistent standardization, modularization & automation.
- Carry out implementation as code (IaC, CaC, DSC) & automation using CI / CD pipelines & scripting.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in implementing Modern Workplace Services as a Modern Workplace Engineer.
- Skills & experience in Azure AD, Intune & Device Management are essential.
- A strong & holistic understanding of M365 / O365, Azure, Endpoint Management & the Microsoft DevOps Stack.
- Skilled & experienced in Modern Working Methods & increasing experience & productivity through state-of-the-art Modern Workplace Services.
- Enthusiastic about Agile organizations & Agile values (Lean, Kanban, DevOps).
- Completed Computer Science University Degree or similar.
- Ideally in possession of relevant certifications.
- Proactive, motivated, creative, collaborative & focused on continuous improvement.
- Confident, customer-oriented & a team-player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written) & ideally able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.