We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Agile Product Owner - Modern Workplace. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Understand customer needs & challenges & optimally support & deliver maximum value to them.
- Exchange directly with customers, end users & the team.
- Actively carry out Change Management.
- Ensure that the backlog is under control at all times & integrate the needs customers, end users & stakeholders into capacity planning & prioritization.
- Together with the team; proactively shape the further development of Modern Workplace Services with focus on customer experience & qualitative & economic KPIs.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the implementing Modern Workplace Services.
- Experienced as a Product Owner.
- Skilled & experienced in Modern Working Methods & increasing experience & productivity through state-of-the-art Modern Workplace Services.
- Strong experience within Agile Organizations & expertise in Agile Values (Lean, Kanban, DevOps).
- Completed Computer Science University Degree or similar.
- Ideally Certified as an Agile Product Owner.
- Proactive, motivated, collaborative & creative.
- Confident, customer-oriented & entrepreneurial thinking.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written) & ideally able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.