We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Product Manager (Medical Device Sector). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Hold responsibility for Product Management activities of assigned Medical Device products with a focus on the US market.
- Hold responsibility for the US market launch of all assigned Products in close cooperation with Alliance Management & the US sales partner.
- Carry out Product provision & further development with a focus on US market needs.
- Manage an interdisciplinary Product Maintenance team consisting of employees from different departments.
- Solve a wide variety of technical, quality-related, logistical or commercial challenges in order to ensure the profitability of the products & customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate & implement various marketing measures (print, social media etc.).
- Conducting product training.
- Represent Marketing & Sales within interdisciplinary project teams.
- Create & control of product budgets & independently supervise projects.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Product Management including experience within the Medical Technology / Device Sector.
- Several years of professional experience in an interface function between Marketing / Sales & Technology / Logistics.
- Completed relevant University Degree.
- Confident, strong communication skills & both customer & solution-oriented.
- Willingness to travel internationally when required (up to 25%).
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & able to understand German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.