We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Wireless Communications Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Play a key role in guiding activities in the area of wireless communications.
- Participate in a range of R&D projects in the field of wireless & electromagnetic near-field technologies (theory, experiments, modeling).
- Develop novel measurement instrumentations & characterization methods.
- Participate in national & international standard activities (IEC, IEEE, etc.).
- Collaborate with external partners & provision of hardware support to customers.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience as a Wireless Communications Engineer & an in-depth knowledge of Wireless Communication Systems.
- Experienced with Radiofrequency (RF) & Wireless Communication test instruments.
- Skilled & experienced in programming in Python.
- Any knowledge in any of the following areas is considered advantageous: RF antenna simulation & measurement, electrodynamics, numerical simulation of EM fields, error analysis & uncertainty conventions.
- Completed University Master’s Degree (with high-level grades) &/or a PhD in Communications or Electrical Engineering.
- Self-motivated, responsible, efficient, organized, detailed & quality-oriented.
- Open, customer-oriented, good communication skills & a team-player.
- Good English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.