We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Manufacturing Process Development Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Develop manufacturing processes (process engineering).
- Develop concepts regarding the choice of the production methods
- Continuously further develop manufacturing processes & methods.
- Create & assess production concepts & requirement & functional specifications.
- Accompany the procurement of equipment up to the handover to manufacturing.
- Ensure the flow of information & communication between development projects & manufacturing.
- Technically lead the industrialization of products.
- Provide technical supplier support.
- At least 3 years of experience in Process & Project Management within interdisciplinary environments.
- Strong experience in Management or Coordination in the Industrialization field.
- Any experience in an operational function is considered advantageous.
- Completed relevant University Degree.
- Fluent English & very good German language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.