We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a .NET / Java Software Security Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn or Bern Canton.
- Collaborate with enterprise & domain architects to review & establish secure architectures.
- Contribute to the strategy & roadmap of the enterprise security portfolio.
- Collaborate with Risk Management to assess product risks & identify & drive the implementation of appropriate mitigation measures.
- Guide the implementation of industry leading cloud security standards & best practices within teams (for example; secure coding best practices & internal security training).
- Provide advice & analysis on the security of products in development & existing products.
- Contribute to cybersecurity policies.
- Plan, execute or oversee the execution of vulnerability testing & scanning.
- Support backup policies, disaster recovery plans & business continuity planning.
- Participate in the due diligence process when adopting / purchasing new providers / SaaS / PaaS that integrates or interacts with data or infrastructure.
- Evaluate & monitor 3rd party providers from a security perspective & generate security status reports.
- Coordinate with Regulatory Affairs & Risk Management regarding security needs & regulatory standards & constraints-
- Create & manage a portfolio of cybersecurity & data protection design patterns for IoT solutions.
- Participation in project / product informal reviews & formal internal audits.
- At least 5 years of professional Software Engineering experience including experience in Software Security Engineering.
- Highly proficient Software Engineering expertise in .NET & / or Java.
- Skilled & experienced with modern development methods & tools (Scrum, TFS, Maven, git, CI/CD etc.…).
- Good experience with cloud applications & providers (AWS / Azure).
- Experienced with IoT applications & relevant communication protocols (Bluetooth, NFC, SSH, etc….).
- Solid experience in the areas of data security, data protection & data integrity.
- Experienced with relevant standards & regulations (ISO 27001, GDPR, FDA Cybersecurity Guidelines, etc…).
- Completed University Degree with specialization in IT or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Very good communication skills in both an engineering & business context.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.