We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Head of Software Development. This role is permanent position based in Thurgau Canton & comes with some home office allowance.
- Personally & professionally Manage a Software Department containing 16 employees.
- Guide, coach & inspire the team & further develop employees.
- Hold Software Specialist responsibility within R&D.
- Ensure effective Embedded Software Development in C++ with the involvement of external partners.
- Expanding the amount of Automation in SW Testing & Lean Requirements Engineering.
- Promote the development & expansion of well-structured documentation.
- Further develop methods & processes in Modern Software Development such as Scrum, ADD, ATAM, Systems Engineering & CI/CD with Jenkins.
- Establish Networks & cooperate with internal & external stakeholders.
- Several years of experience in Leading Software Development Teams.
- Proven experience & success with Scrum in Complex Software Projects, ideally including experience as a Scrum Master.
- Good experience in Software Engineering close to Hardware in Embedded Linux Environments, preferably including experience with C++.
- Any experience in the areas of ATAM & CI/CD with Jenkins is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science.
- Open, creative, innovative, analytical, strategic & entrepreneurial.
- Enthusiastic, confident, assertive & very proficient coaching skills.
- Fluent German & English language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.