We are looking on behalf of one of our clients based near Bern for an Electronics Engineer. This is a permanent position.
- develop the electronic module for connected and traditional electronic wearables
- design and characterise electronic subsystems
- be involved in the maintenance of existing products in case of component obsolescence or change notices
- determine the specifications for electronic products (static and dynamic behaviour, performance, limitations) and build on our expertise by redacting the appropriate documentation
- contribute to the development of qualification and production testing specifications
- apply the appropriate development process with precision
- propose innovative solutions for your various tasks and suggest improvements to our processes and methods
- outstanding theoretical and practical knowledge of low power microcontroller-based systems as well as very low power analogue functions
- skilled in embedded software (C, C++) and scripting languages (Python, MATLAB, etc.)
- firm understanding analogue and digital electronic design (schematic, simulation, layout) as well as CEM standards
- familiar with SMD and flip-chip assembly processes and have proven experience in associated testing methods
- Ideally, you have experience with RF systems for applications such as BLE, GNSS and NFC
- able to efficiently demonstrate the quality of your work using targeted testing
- Engineer with a master’s degree in microtechnology, electronics or equivalent
- team player, independent, enthusiastic, and ambitious in your work and have a keen interest in innovation
- excellent command of English and can ideally communicate in French or German.
Please consider that your application has not been selected if you dont receive any feedback within 2 weeks. Dont hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and ask for Ben.