We are looking on behalf of one of our clients based near Bern for an IoT technical project manager. This is a permanent position.
- participate in the definition of technical requirements and objectives and take the initiative to find innovative solutions
- be responsible for the integration of the various electronic systems embedded in our products (actuators, sensors, energy sources, etc.)
- as a project manager, you will define the system architecture, the means and methods of simulation, calculate performance, write and validate specifications and optimise test methods as part of a constant improvement in quality
- solid experience in the field of embedded systems
- good knowledge of simulation, signal acquisition and processing and technology validation will be key to your success.
- Engineer with a Master's degree in microtechnology, electronics or equivalent
- Teamwork in multidisciplinary projects is a challenge that you will enjoy.
- fluent English with good skills in French or German
Please consider that your application has not been selected if you dont receive any feedback within 2 weeks. Dont hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and ask for Ben.