We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Sensor & Signal Processing Development Engineer (Embedded Systems). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Develop robust sensor systems & algorithms.
- Play an important role within a development team of state-of the-art SmartDevices.
- Partake in the system modelling of sensor systems involving multiple disciplines (mechanics, software, hardware etc..).
- Analyze & evaluate sensor & measurement data.
- Implement & Verify signal processing concepts in low power embedded systems.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience including good experience in Sensor Technology & Signal Processing on Low Power Embedded Systems (C/C++).
- Any experience in System Modelling with Python / Matlab / Simulink / Simscape is advantageous.
- Ideally experienced in FE-modelling (Ansys).
- Completed University Degree in specializing in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Micro Engineering or similar.
- Enthusiastic to exchange ideas & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.