We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Product, Innovation & Business Development Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Translate market trends, customer requirements & user needs into products & services.
- Lead commercial aspects of product & service innovation (e.g. business case analysis).
- Structure & secure partnerships with pharmaceutical companies & technology partners.
- Contribute to identifying & assessing future business growth areas.
- Strategically position & externally communicate of new offerings, including promotional strategy.
- Participate in relevant trade fairs & networking with partners & suppliers.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience including experience in the Design, Development & Commercialization of New Products & Services.
- Ideally experienced in Product Management & Business & Innovation Development.
- Proven in establishing partnerships & commercial agreements with development partners, ideally including with partners in the Pharma sector.
- A flair for Technology along with strong Sales & Negotiation skills.
- Experienced in working within a matrix organizations.
- Completed University Degree in Business, Engineering or Natural Sciences (or similar).
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, a team-player & both solution & customer-oriented.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PFD format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.