We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Quality Assurance Expert. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Participate in, monitor & support development projects in production & other areas to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations & specifications such as cGMP, ISO 13485, CFR Part 820 & FDA Guidelines.
- Support & implement daily Quality Assurance tasks; in particular relating to product releases, change management, quality documentation & processing deviation notifications.
- Review & release processes & documents arising in development & industrialization projects (e.g. design verification / qualification & validation documents).
- Participate in internal, customer, authority & supplier audits.
- Independently work within multidisciplinary teams.
- Carry put Sub-project management in assigned projects.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in the area of Quality Assurance.
- Skilled & experienced in Project Management.
- Proven expertise in the Validation & Qualification of Production Plants including Computer Software Validation.
- An in-depth knowledge in cGMP.
- Experienced in handling SAP & quality tools (e.B. FMEA, SPC, etc.).
- Skilled in risk-based decision-making.
- Completed relevant University Education.
- Ideally further trained in the field of Quality Assurance.
- Communicative, quality-conscious & both customer & solution-oriented.
- Fluent in English & a very good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.