We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Communications & PR Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Hold responsibility for corporate PRs & product PRs (e.g. editorial cooperation with media & coordination of interviews).
- Ensure all company-owned publications (including annual & semester reports) & ad-hoc & media releases.
- Act as a contact point for journalists & media professionals.
- Hold responsibility for media distribution, media monitoring & evaluation (Cision PR Tool).
- Develop, implement & lead communication projects.
- Support the CEO, various departments, operating units & country organizations in communication topics.
- Target group-oriented writing & editing of advertising materials (B2B & B2C) & content for all channels & newsletters.
- Manage & oversee an editor.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable function including experience within an Agile Environment
- Several years of experience in the Management of Communication Projects
- Strong expertise in writing & editing tailored to target groups.
- Any experience in the Medical Technology sector is advantageous.
- Completed training in journalism, communication or a similar field
- Strategic, detailed, organized & a can-do attitude.
- Collaborative, communicative & team-oriented.
- Fluent English & German language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.