We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Operations Project Manager (Manufacturing Processes). The role is a permanent position split between Bern & Solothurn Canton & also comes with good home office allowance.
- Carry out Project Management within a matrix organization with internal & external participants in a production environment.
- Plan, budget, organize & implement demanding site planning & infrastructure projects.
- Manage transfer projects & support contract manufacturing topics.
- Provide technical supplier support with a focus on plant construction & automation.
- Analyze weak points within manufacturing processes.
- Support & develop new production technologies.
- Develop concept studies & the basis for strategic decision-making for management.
- Partake in fact-based processing of topics & benchmark comparisons.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Project Management
- Strong experience in the areas of Manufacturing Processes & Infrastructure topics, preferably including the fields of medical technology, pharmaceuticals, the automotive sector or plastics processing.
- Experienced in Leading Projects or Teams within a matrix organization.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, microtechnology, natural sciences or similar.
- Certified / Further Educated in Business Administration or Project Management.
- Assertive, decisive & solution-oriented.
- Willing to occasionally travel when required.
- Fluent German & English language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.