We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP Authorization Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Hold responsibility for the conception, implementation & monitoring of SAP authorizations in a diverse SAP landscape containing ERP, BW/4, Fiori, Solution Manager, HANA & various SAP cloud platforms.
- Play a key & leading role in user & authorization administration during a S/4 HANA conversion.
- Further develop SAP strategy with regards to system landscape security & authorizations.
- Collaborate with an internal SAP team & business & external partners for all authorization topics.
- Advise SAP management on authorization & security issues
- Provide support for internal & external audits.
- Act as a main contact person regarding Authorizations for all SAP projects & participate within business projects.
- Carry out incident, problem & change management for SAP systems & maintain validation documentation.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience including at least 3 years as an SAP Authorization Administrator, ideally including in SAP ERP or S/4HANA environments.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Analytical, quality-conscious, a team-player & both goal & solution-oriented.
- Fluent English & German language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.