We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Verification (Cloud / Mobile Apps). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Play a key role & have a large influence in the evolution of this field & contribute with suggestions & ideas.
- Carry out Requirements Engineering & Management: review & adjust requirements for sub & system software requirements (apps, clouds) & ensure their verifiability in cooperation with a product owner, product manager & software development team.
- Create test documentation on system, subsystem & component level (test plans, test cases, test scripts, summary reports).
- Coordinate the provision of test infrastructure at all verification levels.
- Coordinate & delegate tasks to responsible verification specialists from other areas such as development, SW testing & internal & external service providers.
- Develop / introduce existing verification methods, processes & tools.
- Partake in system configuration & product release support.
- Carry out Verification activities & time & resource planning.
- Consult with other involved departments / stakeholders (systems engineering, hardware & mechanical development, usability, risk management & testing).
- Define & maintain software requirement documentation & traceability in a requirements management tool.
- Create & review requirement specifications & interface descriptions for new features / user stories.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Verification Engineering, Validation Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Development Engineering or similar.
- Good experience in the areas of Cloud Computing &/or Mobile Apps.
- Some experience in Agile Software Development Environments & the Requirements Engineering of Software.
- Ideally experienced in the areas of Smart Connected Devices, IoT & Bluetooth.
- Experience in Design Verification is considered a plus.
- Any experience in creating Integration Tests according to IEC 62304 is advantageous.
- Preferably experienced within Highly Regulated environments.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in Software Development or similar.
- Ideally an ISTQB Certified Software Tester Advanced Level.
- Assertive, decisive, networked thinking, assertive & solution-oriented.
- Very good communication skills (both in an engineering & business context).
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), some German language skills (A2/B1 level) are considered extremely advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.