We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js / Vuetify). The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Work with Business & Software Engineering Teams to build Vue.js / Vuetify apps with .NET based backend applications from the ground up.
- Guide teams on end-to-end project lifecycle, covering initial conception, business requirements, software architecture, coaching & flawless delivery.
- Provide technological consulting to stakeholders & give associated recommendations & advice.
- Work on proof-of-concept & the design of innovative solutions, with an emphasis on scalability, modularity, flexibility & performance.
- Work closely cooperation partners consisting of product managers, UX engineers, requirements engineers, DevOps & test automation & embedded software development teams.
- Hold UI responsibility.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 5 years of professional Frontend Development experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in Designing & Implementing large-scale Vue.js / Vuetify Web Applications.
- Experienced on one or several other frameworks such as C#, gRPC & ASP.NET or on web front-end frameworks such as React, Angular & Blazor.
- Proficient knowledge of integration patterns & best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging & publish-subscribe.
- A solid understanding of multi-tier architectures & microservices (load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, networking, databases & content delivery networks).
- Skilled with containers & orchestration platforms.
- A very good knowledge of best practices & tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, Agile Methods (SAFe, Scrum), Automated Testing & Code Quality, such as VSTS, Selenium / Gherkin & Artifactory.
- Experienced in monitoring, troubleshooting & profiling systems.
- Any experience with Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, etc.) is considered a plus.
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- A passion for clean code & pragmatic, elegant design.
- Enthusiastic, creative, flexible & team-oriented spirit.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.