We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Software Engineer (C++ / Python). The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton & comes with some home office allowance.
- Create cutting-edge software for research & next-generation applications for Temporal Interference (TI) technology.
- Drive the development of user-friendly & reliable applications, intuitive & powerful GUIs, scientific data processing, AI Integration &/or computationally sophisticated backend solutions.
- Contribute to all stages of product development.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional Software Engineering experience including extensive hands-on experience in C++ &/or Python.
- Experience & expertise in the latest tools & technologies (including modern C++, Python, Testing Methodologies, Agile Development & Continuous Integration Systems).
- An enthusiasm for the Design of high-quality, user-friendly & reliable software as well as a strong interest in the latest technologies.
- Ideally experienced in the Industrial-Level Product Development of a large code base.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Highly quality-oriented, detailed, self-motived & enthusiastic to get things done.
- Responsible, organized, skilled in multi-tasking, efficient, dynamic & customer-oriented.
- Collaborative & a team-player with very good communication skills.
- Fluency in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.