We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior ICT Network Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Configure & install different network components & services (e.g. switches, firewall, routers, VPN, proxy, WLAN infrastructure, etc.).
- Potentially take over a small Network & Security (if suitable & motivated for this).
- Cooperate within & / or assume partial or main responsibility within network projects.
- Operate & support a complex internal public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Provide network, network security & firewall support.
- Assess Security Threats.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience as an ICT Network Specialist / Engineer.
- Familiar in the areas of Network Access Control (NAC), Software Defined Network (SDN) & Network Detection Response (NDR).
- Skilled in Error Analysis & their correction in Complex Networks.
- Any knowledge of Linux is considered a plus.
- Any experience in leading a team is advantageous.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in Computer Science or similar.
- Motivated, responsible, collaborative, systematic, detailed & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B2 Level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.