We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Engage in the full product life cycle from prototyping & feature definitions up to deployment in production.
- Contribute to the specification, analysis, design, implementation, testing, verification documentation & evolution of all products.
- Influence the architecture & the future of systems with ideas & code.
- Continuously monitor & improve performance of development, release & deployment procedures & practices.
- Design, implement, document & write tests & contribute to tests / validation.
- Continuously improve practices & processes.
- Collaborate with IT & Computer System Validation departments to ensure a validated state of tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal & regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in DevOps Engineering.
- Very enthusiastic to work incrementally, strives to deliver frequently & continuously improving code quality & documentation.
- Some knowledge of C/C++ &/or C# Development.
- Highly accustomed to Agile Software Development with good engineering techniques / practices & a DevOps mind-set: Incremental Delivery, Pair/Mob Programming, Code Review, CI/CD, TDD, CleanCode, KISS, YAGNI, SOLID, etc.
- Experiences in Git, Docker / Podman, Azure DevOps, Linux & Windows OS.
- Familiar with or interested in Azure, Artifactory, Python, CMake, Meson, Conan, GTest/Catch2, Terraform, Chocolatey & Nugget.
- Ideally experienced within Highly Regulated Environments.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- A team-player with strong communication skills.
- Ready to ask for help when needed & help others when required.
- Quality-oriented & enthusiastic to continuously further develop.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.