We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Risk Management Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Lead & grow a Risk Management Team.
- Ensure that the solutions provide to customers are safe to use & fulfill high quality standards.
- Hold accountability for an efficient & compliant Risk Management approach.
- Support & coach team members & others in risk-related topics.
- Collaborate & align with project / program management, solution engineering, usability engineering, regulatory affairs & other stakeholders.
- Support cross-functional project & development teams in identifying, evaluating & mitigating product risks,
- Support the generation of related, lean documentation.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Risk Management.
- Experienced within the Medical Technology industry & familiarity with associated norms & guidelines such as ISO 14971 & ISO 13485.
- Ideally experienced with Connected Medical Devices.
- Experienced in Leading Teams &/or Projects (or highly motivated to gain experience).
- Completed relevant University Degree in a Technical, Medical or Natural Science field.
- Strategic & results-oriented.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.