Software Engineer in Test Automation (Java / Selenium) - SEM59540
#16115095 | 26 October, 2022
Bern Canton, Bern, Switzerland
Type of position
Required years of experience
6 to 10 years
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java Software Engineer in Test Automation (Java / Selenium). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Develop, extend & maintain automated test frameworks for embedded software, mobile apps & cloud applications.
- Develop tools, stubs, mocks & simulators for test automation.
- Integrate specific hardware, mechanics & electronics into automated test stands.
- Design, enhance & builds up electro-mechanical test benches.
- Support & consult software test engineers & a software test manager in automation topics.
- Ensure the qualified status & the smooth operation of an automated test environment.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience including skills & experience in Software Engineering, Software Testing & Test Automation.
- A good knowledge of Microcontroller Platforms & able to Read & Understand Hardware Schematics.
- Skilled & experienced in Java.
- Experienced in modern tools such as Maven, Spring, Git, Cucumber, Appium & Selenium.
- Familiar in the areas of Software Architecture, Design Methods, Software Patterns & UML.
- Ideally experienced in the Medical Device field or other Highly Regulated Environments (IEC 62304, GAMP etc…)
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Ideally an ISTQB Certified Software Tester.
- Open, self-driven, motivated & collaborative.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.