We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Work closely with a development team to automate work-flows for products on the cloud.
- Maintain infrastructure on an internal cluster & resources on an external cloud.
- Assist in the design, creation & maintenance of tools for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Monitor the deployment of services in testing & production environments.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of Relevant Professional experience with focus in the field of DevOps.
- Sound know-how in Micro-services, Containers & Orchestration (Docker/ Kubernetes).
- Experienced in Cloud Ecosystems & Technologies, ideally including AWS.
- Skilled in Scripting Languages (Shell, Python, etc.).
- Accustomed to existing CI/CD tool-chains (Gitlab, Travis, Jenkins).
- Solid expertise in Version Control Systems (Git, svn).
- Very proficient in Database Maintenance (Backups, Migration, Object Storage etc.).
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent knowledge.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, structured, creative, efficient, team-oriented & good communication skills.
- Good English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.