We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Medical Device Systems Engineer. The role is a permanent position based Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Develop functional & physical System Architecture.
- Carry out Requirements Engineering / Management: Define requirements for existing & new systems in cooperation with Product Management & Business Development.
- Cooperate with involved departments (software, hardware & mechanical development, risk management & testing).
- Integrate standards & legal requirements into System.
- Develop & maintain traceability requirement documents.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Development Engineer or as (partial) Project Manager within multidisciplinary projects.
- Skilled & experienced in Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering & Software or Systems Architecture Design.
- A strong affinity for Software based Systems
- Experienced in the Medical Device Sector or other Highly Regulated industries.
- Ideally experienced in Medical standards (e.g. IEC 60601, IEC 62304 etc…).
- Any experience in the area of Smart Devices is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in the areas of Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Micro or Medical Technology similar.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.