Team Lead DevOps Engineer - SEM5636
#19341831 | 08 November, 2022
Bern Canton, Bern, Switzerland
Type of position
Required years of experience
6 to 10 years
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Team Lead DevOps Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Lead a small team of DevOps engineers to develop, operate & optimize the latest toolchains for multiple delivery teams creating connected devices & services.
- Engage in the full product life cycle from prototyping & feature definitions up to deployment in production.
- Document & evolve all our products & their development tools (including class C medical devices following IEC 62304 standards).
- Continuously monitor & improve the performance of development, release & deployment procedures & practices.
- Continuously strive to improve processes & best software engineering practices.
- Collaborate with Delivery Teams & IT to ensure validated state-of-the-art tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal & regulatory requirements.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Software Engineering including strong exposure to the area of DevOps & some experience in leading teams.
- Skilled & experienced in C/C++ & C# development, ideally including experience in Embedded Software Development.
- Very accustomed to Agile Software Development with good engineering Techniques / Practices.
- Highly proficient in working incrementally & in consistently delivering whilst continuously improving Code Quality & Documentation.
- Experienced in the areas of Git, Docker, Azure DevOps, Infrastructure as Code & Linux & Windows OS.
- A knowledge of or interest in Azure, Artifactory, Python, CMake, Conan, GTest / Catch2, Terraform, chocolatey & nugget etc.
- Ideally experienced in relation to Smart Devices & within Highly Regulated environments.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Similar.
- A strong team spirit & highly service-oriented.
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.