C++ Software Engineer - SEM59548
#14584042 | 14 November, 2022
Solothurn, Solothum, Switzerland
Type of position
Required years of experience
2 to 5 years
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton with good home office allowance.
- Contribute as a member of an enthusiastic team that focuses on modern software for connected mobile medical devices.
- Create, extend & maintain Embedded Software Units & Components in MISRA C.
- Create, extend & maintain Test Cases in C++, using a Testing Framework in C++.
- Create software documentation artefacts (e.g. describing functionality & business logic).
- Participate in the creation & reviews of formal specification artifacts.
- Support & collaborate with peers (e.g. in the fields of hardware, testing, production & system / requirements engineering).
- Support improvements to development, build & simulation approaches.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in C/C++ Software Engineering, ideally including experience in Embedded Software Engineering.
- Skilled & experienced in most of the following: Git, UML, Unit Testing, Build System / Pipeline, Python & Doors (NG) & MISRA C.
- Familiar with formal requirements, software architecture principles & software design patterns.
- Experienced within Agile Development Environments, ideally including SCRUM & SAFe.
- Preferably experienced in working within Highly Regulated Environments, or very motivated to gain experience.
- Ideally accustomed to the approaches required to achieve functional safety.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Open, communicative, responsible & happy to coach others.
- Pragmatic, quality-oriented & in possession of a can-do-attitude.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.