We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Managing Consultant / Area Product Owner (APO) (German Speaking). This role is a permanent position & is based in the regions of either Zürich, Basel or Bern depending on candidate preference.
- Assist in driving the growth of business activities in Switzerland through the digital transformation & DevOps initiatives on the market.
- Hold responsibility for Business Development & Networking with existing customers in different sectors.
- Actively support sales in qualifying target customers & in pre-sales activities.
- Maximize the potential of a business development team, create business development plans & conduct strategy & sales discussions at high decision-making levels within an IT organization.
- Build strong & long-term customer relationships by working with them & understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets & market changes in relation to offered products & services & maintain an awareness of new solutions & competitive status.
- Lead customer project / delivery teams effectively with a great focus on quality & establishing a good team spirit.
- Carry out maturity assessments for customers with regard to application performance observability / monitoring & make suitable associated recommendations.
- Control the provision of a comprehensive range of solutions & services in relation to application performance observability & monitoring, & work actively also with product development teams.
- At least 3 years of successful professional experience as a Managing Consultant or similar role in the field of IT.
- Strong expertise in Business Development & Sales or Presales.
- Proven in consistently meeting or exceeding targets & a demonstrated ability to drive business development processes from planning to completion.
- Skilled in credibly & effectively communicating with, presenting to & influencing all levels of an organization.
- Experienced preparing calculated offers & business presentations for clients.
- Experienced in Managing Projects for a Major Customers (as a benchmark: > CHF 1 million per year on your own) including responsibility for Sales & Margins.
- Proven track record in leadership / management of multiple smaller & larger teams.
- Strong business acumen & IT industry expertise.
- Any experience in the area of IT Performance Consulting is considered highly advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Motivated to work as an external expert & consultant on customer projects & working interactively with all project stakeholders, both internally & at customer sites.
- Flexible & willing to travel & work independently on projects across Switzerland.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a very good command German *** Please kindly do not apply if you do not speak German ***.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.