Great opportunity within major international company.
To strengthen VIP Service Team of our client, we are looking for a
Within a team in charge of VIP Services, you will be in charge for providing and delivering effective meeting & event assistance, for cases that require either remote or physical presence to be resolved.
You will participate to the project / activity’s delivery (Handle tasks assigned to you, Identify and report potential risks …) and you will insure IT Delivery and Support (deploy and administer IT components, monitor proactively the IT Infrastructure and services, ensure proper operational follow-up and escalation, …).
More particularly, you will assist the VIPs to prepare, organize and start their meetings ant assist them during their events on-site & off-site. you make sure that the meeting rooms are always operational.
The Technician works closely with IT Engineers, Buildings & Offices Services and interacts with end-users Team.
Your profile & Competences
- Minimum CFC in computer science
- Minimum 2 years experiences in similar activity within complex international environment
- Deep knowledge on common IT devices (Computer, laptop, mobiles devices)
- Deep Knowledge on conference room tools; hardware (AMX, Polycom, Cisco) & Software (Teams, Zoom, Webex, ...).
- Good knowledge of Windows & Mac softwares
- Relevant experience with MS Teams and Conference Room support
- Fluent in French & English