Project Manager / Software Deployment Coordinator - ML
#14020540 | 17 March, 2023
GENEVA, Geneva, Switzerland
Type of position
Required years of experience
6 to 10 years
English - Fluent
We are looking for a mid-level Project Manager / Software deployment Coordinator .
The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of experience as a Project Manager / Project Coordinator with experience in Software deployment.
Excellent communications skills and ability to speak to a wide range of users, including VIPs.
Our client is deploying their own solution and your role will be to facilitate the deployment of their software in several countries. An excellent command of the English language is a MUST.
Any other language such as French, Italian will be beneficial.
As an experience Project Manager you will:
• be responsible for the Project deliverables.
• develop full scale plans and timelines.
• manage resources allocation, coordinate staff.
• define and maintain tasks and resource requirements.
• build a trusted relationship with Business Owners and Experts, to ensure their full understanding, participation and commitment to the Project.
• manage budget in man-days.
• adopt and promote a pragmatic approach in solving issues.
• manage and document (scope, planning and budget impact) potential Change Requests Anticipate and manage risks, in coordination with the Program Risk Management practice.
• 4 years’ min experience leading IT projects preferably Software deployments.
• Solid knowledge of project management fundamentals in both waterfall (a must) and Agile (a plus) methodologies. -
• PMO best practices understanding.
• PMI, Prince 2, MSP, or any PM relevant certification is an asset.
• Excellent communications skills (at any hierarchical level).
• Strong stakeholder management ability.
• Highly structured and results oriented.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Fluent C1 min or Native English a must.